PRE-ORDER LDO Motors Voron V2.4 R2 Printer Build Kit
The long anticipated release of LDO Motor's Voron V2.4 printer build kit is here! Pre-order now and build your own machine from this comprehensive kit of components.
PLEASE NOTE: Kits will be delivered in two separate boxes!
PREORDER #1 (Closed on 1/21/22)
UPDATE 1: Any kit size and color are now expected late April due to shipping cut off changes and the Chinese New Yea
UPDATE 2: LDO has communicated COVID 19 delays affecting V2.4 pre-orders from late January. We will communicate to you by email as soon as we learn more.
PREORDER #2 (Custom Colors closed on 3/13/22) Select from remaining units above.
All sizes expected to arrive in June
These timelines are estimates, and will be directly affected by any sea freight delays at congested ports.
PRE-ORDER LDO Motors Voron V2.4 (R2) Printer Build Kit
See LDO's Doc page for this kit here
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We thew in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for a optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- Hotend - With so many great choices, LDO has left the hot end decision to the end user. See all of our great options above!
- Raspberry Pi - Availability of the Raspberry Pi in high quantities is scarce. Find one at your local Microcenter or use one of the klipper friendly alternatives
- Printed Parts - This kit does not include printed parts! Find the files you need to print your own on the LDO docs page above. Or get on the PIF (Print It Forward) queue while you wait for delivery.
This Pre-order may be cancelled at any time with the following terms:
Cancellations before 3/13 are refunded minus a 5% processing fee
Cancellations after 3/13 are refunded minus a 10% processing and restocking fee.
You might also like